Travel to Cyrodiil
please can all the team look in "the plan" and comment on relevant topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel to Cyrodiil
please can all the team look in "the plan" and comment on relevant topics.
Travel to Cyrodiil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vivra Akathon's Application

2 posters

Go down

Vivra Akathon's Application Empty Vivra Akathon's Application

Post  Vivra Omisran Akathon Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:55 pm

Name: Vivra Omisran Akathon (also known as Ristaak Laurien sometimes)

Experience: My skills in modding are limited to a degree. I'm adaptable when it comes to learning scripts (played around on the Oblivion and Morrowind CS for a while) and have some experience in modeling with Maya 2009 version in my senior year at high school.

My real skills are within lore and lore making. I've been an avid fan of the TES series since Morrowind and always loved its lore. I have not played earlier TES games but I know all the events that took place within them, as well as outside of the game series itself.

I'm also a computer tech in here where I live, working for a small business. This means I have access to programs and skills that do not directly translate into modding but I'm good with fixing various problems that we as a team may or may not stumble upon. Also as a side note I have 6 terabytes of available space if required for storing files as an additional free back up choice.

My Goal: My personal goal is to learn more about modding as a whole and contribute to an amazing team and amazing game.

My Goal for the Project: To help make sure it is as lore accurate as possible to the TES series, while at the same time helping the team coming up with new lore that compliments existing lore. I also wish to help with NPC design, quest design, clutter, and helping make the cities in-game.

Superpower: Knowing all the lore and history of the TES series, at the expense of knowing next to none of the lore (history) in real life.
Vivra Omisran Akathon
Vivra Omisran Akathon

Back to top Go down

Vivra Akathon's Application Empty Re: Vivra Akathon's Application

Post  deamonata Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:36 pm

approved welcome to the team

deamonata

http://clarkson.family.users.btopenworld.com

Back to top Go down