Travel to Cyrodiil
please can all the team look in "the plan" and comment on relevant topics.

Greetings, I am Tibsl.

Go down

Greetings, I am Tibsl.

Post  Tibsl on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:05 am

My online gaming and forum name is Tibsl but feel absolutely Free to call me Lachlan. Lachlan Neilsen at your service.

My age is Currently 16 going onto 17 in August this year.

My location. AEST (GMT+10) I believe. Australia, Queensland.

My previous experience with a mod team. Not a single experience point.

My best trait regarding modding. Due to the limited amount of experience I have had I'm not really sure but An eye for detail, consistency, Level-design, attention to Lore Or the prior experience with using Mods, some Dev-tools and CS's for other games.

My weakness when modding. Again due to a lack of experience points probably a vast spectrum of things but to pin down the one I have the most trouble with, 3D modelling because I don't think I have actually ever tried that before other then that inexperience definitely. But I am a quick Learner.

Why do I want to join you? Well, Back in the ye'olde Oblivion days I was always Interested in similar mods Like 'Morroblivion' and one that my friend showed me not to long ago which I think you people might have made, The Elsweyr Mod, this just seems like a great project to be have the chance to be a part of and I would love to be a part of the team that brought Cyrodiil into the 4th era, Plus I want to learn as much as I possible can about how to create/design mods as I want to become a developer of games in some field or another.

If I had a Superpower what would it be? Does Full Metal Alchemist styled Alchemy count as a Superpower or just science in this situation?

Thank you for taking the time for reading this. Smile

Tibsl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings, I am Tibsl.

Post  deamonata on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:09 pm

welcome to the team

deamonata

View user profile http://clarkson.family.users.btopenworld.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum