Travel to Cyrodiil
please can all the team look in "the plan" and comment on relevant topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel to Cyrodiil
please can all the team look in "the plan" and comment on relevant topics.
Travel to Cyrodiil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Travell to Cyrodiil

3 posters

Go down

How to Travell to Cyrodiil Empty How to Travell to Cyrodiil

Post  Zero Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:45 am

I have been thinking a lot about how we should set up cyrodiil and i think i have thought of the best ways to do it. First of all, you know those little gates that are at the border roads, I think we should use those as doors to travel to cyrodil which would be in its own world space. By doing this we would decreas conflicts and remove the work of redoing the heightmap of cyrodiil already in the game. Plus if all the province mods use the doors they would be able to connect to eachother without conflicts. Also, I was wondering about the model we would need. Would it pe possible to take the models directly from the oblivion directory so you would have to own oblivion to play this mod and i am fairly sure bethesda would aprove since it would give new players an extra reason to buy oblivion? Well those are my thoughts Please give your ideas on this.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

How to Travell to Cyrodiil Empty Re: How to Travell to Cyrodiil

Post  Diabolickal Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:14 am

I agree with the separate worldspace, but requiring oblivion? No, that would make this mod almost pointless, and besides a lot of the content and styles of virtually everything would be different seeing as its 200 years later. It would be best if we made all the content (as needed) and make this 100% compatible with 100% of the Skyrim players on PC.

Diabolickal

Back to top Go down

Post  SquadTrooper Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:52 am

I agree, requiring Oblivion would be just as bad as selling this mod for a price.

One thing that sort of conflicts with this idea, though, is how we would do the map. Are we going to be able to make a completely separate map? Or will we have to remove the borders of the original map?
SquadTrooper
SquadTrooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabolickal Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:45 am

Separate worldspace.

Diabolickal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down