Travel to Cyrodiil
please can all the team look in "the plan" and comment on relevant topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel to Cyrodiil
please can all the team look in "the plan" and comment on relevant topics.
Travel to Cyrodiil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hashcat's Application

2 posters

Go down

Hashcat's Application Empty Hashcat's Application

Post  Hashcat Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:14 am

Name: Mylo - Hashcat
Previous experience with mod teams: None

Experience: I have basic skills with TeS:IV Construction Set, G.E.C.K for both Fo3 and F:NV, Source, Unreal and Bf2 Mod Toolkit. Basic as in I know how to create a working level in those.

Best trait regarding modding: Level design, although I am by no means a "Pro" level designer, I aspire to be one and plan to make a living off of it. I might also prove to be useful when it comes to the design and concept itself and with my dad putting together interviews and party reports for a living it isn't that hard for me to learn Adobe Premiere and make a trailer when the need arises, I've already got some experience with it anyways.

Weakness when modding: My inexperience with actual modding, most of the stuff I do is for me and me alone(simply because I do not deem them worthy enough to release). As for stuff I can't do at all at the moment: Modelling, Texturing, Scripting, Creating Heightmaps, Creating Quests and probably a lot more, I am willing to learn any if not all of these skills.

Why I want to join this team: I want to join this team for several reasons, one of the biggest is Skyrim itself. It's simply my least favourite province, this combined with several immersion breaking things(The most annoying immersion breaking thing thus far for me is the College of Winterhold itself) have made this game not that enjoyable for me. How this relates to the project? I want to explore area's with more green in it and Cyrodiil, besides being the central province of Tamriel, is pretty green, at least green enough for my tastes. The biggest reason would be Cyrodiil itself, I have a lot of good memories about it and seeing it on the updated engine and 200 years in the future would make me very very happy, and to take part in recreating it would also make me very very happy. Lastly, by working on this project I would gain experience and the ability to say I worked on an project of this scale, which could be quite useful if I want to get onto this school: -Link removed as I can't post any yet, it's called Utrecht School Of The Arts in English, I simply call it HKU in my native language-

If I had a Superpower what would it be: Tough choice, so I'll post them both.
1. The ability to change the percentage my brain actively is using
2. The ability to move my body and body parts at any speed(and also the ability to control said speed so I don't fly into walls and stuff like that)
Why: With those Superpowers I'll be an awesome ninja

Additional stuff worth mentioning I can think of right now: Due to me using a pre-dev build of Windows 8 I can't use Skype since it just crashes on start up, this does make some sense since it will probably be integrated in Windows 8. The reason I switched to Windows 8 is a long story, but it does involve HDD issues which I'm still experiencing, I do plan on getting an SSD somewhere in December so it should be fine by then, I'll also downgrade to a 64-bit version of windows 7 so I can use Skype again, Windows 8 isn't that interesting yet anyways, it's mainly focused on touch screens making it anoying to use without one.

EDIT: Something else that may be noteworthy: I do research before I do anything, thought of this whilst re-reading the part about trailers, I should also add that might not be true when posting ideas, I will most likely, but probably not always(or not to extensive), provided I already know something about it.
Hashcat
Hashcat

Back to top Go down

Hashcat's Application Empty Re: Hashcat's Application

Post  deamonata Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:37 pm

approved, welcome to the team.

deamonata

http://clarkson.family.users.btopenworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hashcat Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:22 am

Awesome, I have already posted an idea and plan to expand on it either tonight or tomorrow. If there is anything I could already be doing just say so.
Hashcat
Hashcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down