Travel to Cyrodiil
please can all the team look in "the plan" and comment on relevant topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel to Cyrodiil
please can all the team look in "the plan" and comment on relevant topics.
Travel to Cyrodiil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SgtSteve / Sporkfortuna for President of the World

2 posters

Go down

SgtSteve / Sporkfortuna for President of the World Empty SgtSteve / Sporkfortuna for President of the World

Post  Sporkfortuna Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:10 pm

Name: Steve. I go by the tags SgtSteve and Sporkfortuna often.

Experience: I went to school for drafting, and work in IT; so I've got some neat tools at my disposal. As far as relevant experience goes, I was in a small team after TESIV came out aiming to recreate the Imperial City. Our project was "The Imperial City Reborn". Unfortunately, the only thing that came of that was the fact that a million mods stole the "Reborn" qualifier in the name. The mod leader went AWOL and the project died after a few months work.

After my experience with this team, the tiny scale of Oblivion was really starting to get to me. I began making maps of cities and mockups of structures in SketchUp. I got pretty damn good at GeoControl 2, and helped release some terrain presets to help other modders make custom maps. My most used item was a color key that showed height of terrain prior to importing, which was great for making things very detailed at sea level.

Other than that, I've got some experience in the TESIII and TESIV CKs, but nothing major. Importing my maps into the game, generating LOD, and some basic gameplay tweaks that friends had requested. It's been years apart from that, and I'm pretty rusty now.

Strength: Landmass design and map making. City design.

Weakness: Scripting and Texturing, as well as final-product quality modelling.

Why do you want to join us: I want to share my old hobby and thusfar completed work of remaking Cyrodiil, and you guys seem like the right bunch.

Superpower: Always knowing what to get my Mom and Girlfriend for Christmas. Fuck you, it's a superpower.

Sporkfortuna

Back to top Go down

SgtSteve / Sporkfortuna for President of the World Empty Re: SgtSteve / Sporkfortuna for President of the World

Post  deamonata Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:02 am

approved

deamonata

http://clarkson.family.users.btopenworld.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum