Travel to Cyrodiil
please can all the team look in "the plan" and comment on relevant topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel to Cyrodiil
please can all the team look in "the plan" and comment on relevant topics.
Travel to Cyrodiil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The aging of Cyrodiil

2 posters

Go down

The aging of Cyrodiil Empty The aging of Cyrodiil

Post  AiSqueem Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:38 pm

As has been discussed before we are going to be keeping this mod in the same timespan as Skyrim is happening which opens up a lot of questions which I have been pondering that directly effect concepting this mod.

Are there dragons in Cyrodiil? I just had a conversation of whether dragon graves might extend to the border of Skyrim and let alone be around Cloud Ruler Temple?

Is Bruma bigger or smaller? How influential would be Thalmor be within the area? (I would imagine that as a border town they would have checkpoints and/or embassies.)
I would imagine that architecture in Bruma would be largely Skyrimish, with a few Cyrodiil buildings and maybe newer Thalmor buildings. Would there still be a stable there? How much of non-Nord races would there be as a Cyrodiil town but on the Skyrim border? How would that affect the contents of the town?

I would really like to get a casual brainstorming about this going on, if nothing else than a source of inspiration until they release the creation kit.

AiSqueem

Back to top Go down

The aging of Cyrodiil Empty Re: The aging of Cyrodiil

Post  deamonata Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:00 pm

AiSqueem wrote:As has been discussed before we are going to be keeping this mod in the same timespan as Skyrim is happening which opens up a lot of questions which I have been pondering that directly effect concepting this mod.

Are there dragons in Cyrodiil? I just had a conversation of whether dragon graves might extend to the border of Skyrim and let alone be around Cloud Ruler Temple?

Is Bruma bigger or smaller? How influential would be Thalmor be within the area? (I would imagine that as a border town they would have checkpoints and/or embassies.)
I would imagine that architecture in Bruma would be largely Skyrimish, with a few Cyrodiil buildings and maybe newer Thalmor buildings. Would there still be a stable there? How much of non-Nord races would there be as a Cyrodiil town but on the Skyrim border? How would that affect the contents of the town?

I would really like to get a casual brainstorming about this going on, if nothing else than a source of inspiration until they release the creation kit.

We have begun discussion for this in the team section, as you are now a member of the team you should be able to view them ^_^

deamonata

http://clarkson.family.users.btopenworld.com

Back to top Go down