Travel to Cyrodiil
please can all the team look in "the plan" and comment on relevant topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel to Cyrodiil
please can all the team look in "the plan" and comment on relevant topics.
Travel to Cyrodiil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deeza's Offer

2 posters

Go down

Deeza's Offer Empty Deeza's Offer

Post  Deeza Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:57 am

I've been watching these forums for a while and thought I might offer you some assistance.

Name: Deeza
Previous Experience: Involved with most of the Beyond Cyrodiil modding projects, including making 50+ interiors and several settlements for TESIV: Black Marsh. Have been making plugins for my own personal use since TES3: Morrowind. I have also written several dozen in-game books for these projects, including fictional history, invented lore and synthesis of existing lore.

What I can offer you: I'm a TES lore buff. I know most of even the most obscure stuff and what I don't know, I know the right people to ask about. I also have extensive experience with several worldspace mods (successful and less so), so I can help you avoid some of the pitfalls that put an end to many of these projects. Finally, if it's in-game books you're after, I can write very quickly and even to order if required.

Why do I want to help: I'm deeply involved with the Beyond Skyrim initiative to produce new provinces that fill out the rest of Tamriel. You share part of the same goal as me, so I thought I would see if there was some way I could assist you. I hope I can help you work with the other projects (such as Elsweyr) to make an interconnected series of mods that really feel like they are part of the same world.

Deeza

Back to top Go down

Deeza's Offer Empty Re: Deeza's Offer

Post  deamonata Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:08 am

Welcome to the team I'll add you to the group.

deamonata

http://clarkson.family.users.btopenworld.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum