Travel to Cyrodiil
please can all the team look in "the plan" and comment on relevant topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Travel to Cyrodiil
please can all the team look in "the plan" and comment on relevant topics.
Travel to Cyrodiil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Variun here!

2 posters

Go down

Variun here! Empty Variun here!

Post  Variun Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:58 pm

Your name. Variun (You can call me Hayden if you want to, I don't mind)
Your age. 15, turning 16 this May
Your location. Australia. Timezone is AEST (GMT+10) And I don't use daylight savings.
Your previous experience(s) with a mod team. None at all. Sad
Your best trait regarding modding. Not quite sure, but I'm definitely good at keeping things consistent.
Your weakness when modding. Inexperience. And creating models, not yet possible for me.
Why do you want to join us? I was always interested in the similar mods for Oblivion and when Skyrim came out I'd been wondering if anyone would try that sort of thing again. Found a whole heap today and this team seems to be the most prepared to create such a mod. (That's not the word I was looking for but it'll do.) And to be a part of that would be awesome.
So in short, I just want to help out and this team seemed the best to work with.
If you had a Superpower what would it be? Water control! It's everywhere, even in the air, so I'd always have a weapon on me! Very Happy Unless I ended up in space, but being attacked would likely be the least of my worries then.

Variun

Back to top Go down

Variun here! Empty Re: Variun here!

Post  deamonata Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:50 am

welcome to the team just so you know there is a meeting today if you are available (check the calendar)

deamonata

http://clarkson.family.users.btopenworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Variun Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:51 pm

Argh, sorry I couldn't attend. That's around 7am for me before school. I'll do what I can to keep up on events etc as best I can though

Variun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum